Monday, January 2, 2012

Reading, writing and proofreading in a new year

It's the beginning of a new year and I'm excited.

My CIT course starts next month and I can't wait to get going. It's a bit scary but I'm up for the challenge.

I have started working on my 'women's fiction' story. My Christmas break was spent sorting out my notes from the writing course. I have looked at all sorts of writing websites and there is so much information out there but they all say 'get it written' and that is what I am doing.

As for exercise and cutting down coffee, wine and chocolate - I am trying hard. I have developed a taste for strawberry daquiris though!

I have just finished Janet Evanovich's Explosive Eighteen.  I am in the Morelli camp and wish they would get it sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment