Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final blog post


What to do with my twitter account has been taking up brain time. I follow lots of fabulous people and it's a great way to keep up-to-date with news around the world and what is happening in the bookish world.

My interests have changed over the last 12 months or so and therefore the people I want to follow has changed too. I have been going through my following list, so if I have taken you off my list it isn’t because I didn’t like your tweets. To all those who have followed me thankyou.

This blog will also be put away for good this time. I know I came back and said I would put posts up once a month but in all honesty I don’t have anything new to say and have been racking my tired brain trying to think of something to write. It's the end of another chapter for me and I have had fun during the last few years writing my stuff but it's time to let go. I have been getting better at letting go and concentrating on what I am happy doing at the moment. I love my jobs, have been having fun trying to crochet and am still reading lots.

Thanks again to those who have read my blogs.

Kerry
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment