Sunday, March 4, 2012

Homework, homework!

I have been doing my course for a couple of weeks now and the homework is getting harder.  Apart from some short courses I have done nothing on this scale for a long, long time and am terrified by some of the assignments I have to do!

I don't have as much time or energy to read or write other than homework. I have cancelled subscriptions to some of the newsletters and blogs I followed as they were piling up in my inbox and had little chance of being read. My 'book' remains untouched and the tv is being ignored.

What I do have is immense pride in myself that I have taken this on and as hard as it is I am doing it.  It's early days but each time I finish an activity or exercise or send in a piece of work to my teachers I feel very proud of myself.

I would love to hear your 'back to study' stories. Please feel free to leave a comment.

One book I did read was In a Nutshell which is the latest book by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly and loved it. I caught the end of  27 Dresses the other night and loved Katherine Heigl and can picture her playing Stephanie Plum in the movie One for the Money.  I must go and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment